Sunday, March 24, 2013

Twin Towers Alive 2013

Hey you all! How are you all doing? Gosh it have been a long time! So, I went to Twin Towers Alive (ttalive) 2013 concert on Friday and Saturday and it was super duper awesome! I always love Demi Lovato so much. I am a pure lovatic! If you guys followed my old blog, you will know how lovatic i am! I went to ttalive on Friday just to see her! She is so so so pretty~! I cant believe im seeing her LIVE! I always saw her on TV and on that day i manage to see her up close and that really made my day! Its worth it to purchase the ticket for the fanzone. She has inspired me a lot! On my teenage years, her songs inspired me so much! I remember listening to her songs almost everyday, trying to pose like her and I am very obsessed about her.  Up till now, im still a lovatic, But! Never in my mind that i thought i could saw her live! Well, my thought was wrong, I actually manage to see her performed live! I stood there for 6 hours waiting for her! It was worth it! We were all soaking wet due to rain but we still patiently waited there for Demi Lovato! I still cant believe that Im seeing Demi Lovato LIVE! It was her first time in Malaysia and it was my first time seeing her LIVE! I just cant describe how i felt that day. 





The next day, i went again to ttalive for the sake of Caprice Ariz, 2NE1 and Backstreet Boys. Caprice did the Harlem Shake! And his entire performance was, well, swag baby! I sang along to all the songs! I brought a banner with me. A very ugly banner with my ugly hand-writing, Haha. It said "Watlek, Watpeace Caprice." He didnt notice my banner but he did notice my tweets. Thanks! 
Lots of girls got a rose from him. Ahh you lucky girls!
 Anyway, keep up the good work Prince of Damansara!
Always pray and support you from behind, always.
Hustle and Faith!




Then it was 2NE1! Oh my gosh! People were pushing and screaming and became so hyperactive! Everybody screamed so loudly! Again, me and my ugly banner. Haha. 
They did an amazing performance! Everybody enjoyed it and even sing along with them including me! We celebrated Park Bom's birthday together! I cant really forget that!
They spoke a little in Bahasa Malaysia and well, that was CUTE!
They themselves are very CUTE! Thanks 2NE1 for entertaining all of us!




Then, came my heroes! Oh gosh BSB everybody! Backstreet Boys were my heroes since I was a little girl. They are legend! Their performance was definitely amazing!
When they performed, automatically it brought me back to the 90's and i got goose bumps!
Seriously, they are legend~!
The ladies that was chosen to be on stage with them were very lucky!
If I were to be one of the ladies, i think i can never sleep! 
The feelings i got when they performed, cannot be described. I feel like crying! 
Again, they are the legend!
I grew up listening to their songs and it never occurs in my mind that I could see them LIVE! 
They were so near i felt like climbing up to the stage! 
Seriously it felt like a dream being able to see them UP CLOSE!
I heard they say Malaysian ladies are beautiful. ;)
Well, dreams do come true, Though cant be on stage with them, i was very happy to see them LIVE and so close to me! They performed awesomely that made the crowd go crazy!
I seriously cant believe that i was there seeing my heroes up close. 
How could i forget this?



 I can never forget my experience at ttalive! Two days straight been standing for six hours, been soaked in rain, but it was all worth it, especially because of Demi Lovato, 2NE1, Backstreet Boys and Caprice. All of you made my day! I can never forget this wonderful experience. Seriously i still feels like i was dreaming, :(
I hope one day i can be in their meet and greet session~! I hope! Aaamin!
What i feel right now? I feel like im dreaming and I still cant believe that i saw them up close.
I could never forget this moment just like I can never forget my experience to Paramore's concert!
Next, I really hope to see The Pretty Reckless, Selena Gomez, Avril Lavigne and Justin Bieber!


My banners and my outfit for the two days. Different leggings and tops but the same pumps. 



To sums it all up loves.



Xoxo, Edasyidah.

No comments: