Friday, August 1, 2014

Working Life


Hello there readers. It have been a very long time since I last wrote in this blog. I was a very diligent writer back then when I was in college. I used to write in my old blog (you can read about this on my 1st post that was tagged as 'Introduction').
I kinda miss my old blog. I would make sure to update it whenever I had the free time. My free time usually was after class.
Now, im a working woman. It have been 3 months. So far I am okay being a working woman. But I kinda miss my college life. I miss being at home on weekdays afternoon. Haha. Now, the afternoons that I can experienced being at home is only on weekend. Well.. working life.
After finishing my study, I was unemployed for about a year! It was fun staying at home and hanging out with family and friends without having to think about work. I am going to miss that kind of life.
But, being human means we have to work to pay the bills and all. We have to strive for success. So, welcome to working life, dear self. :)

No comments: