Thursday, February 13, 2014

Gaining back my passion

Good morning. It is now 7:26 am and i haven't even sleep yet.
After so long of not updating my blog, at last, yesterday i decided to start writing again.
So here i am again, writing anything that i can think of.
Literally typing all the thoughts in my head.
I continue reading my old posts from my old blog just now.
That really makes me more excited to start writing again.
I constantly update my blog back then. Almost everyday!
As time passed by, and i was getting busier with studies, i seldom update my blog until I totally forgot about the existence of my blog!
Now that i am done with my studies, i will try my very best to write often.
Currently searching for a job now. How time flies! I really miss being a student!
I miss doing assignments. When i was in college, i cant wait to graduate. Now that ive graduated, i feel like going back to study again. Anyone else feels like this?
Thats life huh? We must follow the flow of life.
Im thinking of doing my Masters Degree but i want to give it a thought first.
For now, let me focus on work.
I cant really imply "im not a girl but not yet a woman" quote to myself anymore. Because i already  feel like a woman.
Thats all for now. I wish all of you the best day ahead!

No comments: