Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I am back

Hello lovelies!
I am now back after so long of not signing in my blog! I read some my old posts in my old blog and I suddenly feel like writing again. Ive not been writing for almost a year now. Im jobless for almost a year too. Haha. I may lost the power to write due to such a long time of not writing. Believe it or not, as I read my old blog, I could not understand a few words. Haha. How come the teenage me wrote such bombastic words that the adult me cant even understand? Before I begin to totally forget how to write, I should better start writing again.

Reading the old posts made me realize how much ive changed and grown. Okay. Im having writer's block. Haha. So yeah I literally typed every words that come in my mind. Haha. I really need to start writing again. Need to express it all out. Ive bottled up all my emotions inside and sometimes it makes me depressed. But fret not, im gonna be okay because I am strong. I will not literally write my problems, but I will write how I feel, you know to makes me feel better by expressing it out in my writings. Ive been so down lately then I suddenly realized I havent write for one year. All the bottled up emotions are ready to explode. So I think writing it out would be a good idea.

I used to have a personal diary where I wrote all about my feelings and problems. I need to start doing that again. Anyway, I hope you all have a great start of 2014. Wish you all best life ahead. Take care lovely people.

No comments: